Sunday, June 17, 2012

Cleber´s first week at New Orleans

Well a week already, how fast was this one....
This first week was very nice, the classes are great and I'm learning a lot.
I'm loving the city, looks like I've already been here before and a lot of interest and good things happened through this first week, but the best thing until now was the jazz concert at the Traditional Jazz Camp.



New Orleans Traditional Jazz Camp is a camp where people all around the world can participate.
This year the camp was settled on June 10 to 15 and on Friday 15 a concert at the Bourbon Hotel's ballroom was held to celebrate the end of the camp.
The concert was amazing, I had a blast there.
See and hear the musics that I love been played with so much enthusiasm and feeling in New Orleans is something that I don't have a word to describe, just fell it.
And to try to help you feel how it was, here is a video that I found on the YouTube.




I just know one thing:
I have to come back to New Orleans and participate on this camp.






5 comments:

  1. Clever,the jazz concert was excellent and I am sure that you will come back to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope to see you playing there next time as a Brazilian jazz player. Go for it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was really, truelly amazing!! I loved it!! Specially the end of it! I would have never imagined that all people were going to stand up and start dancing and waving white napkins around the room!! It was really great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cleber!!! Thanks for the video, I would love to be there. My weekend in Baton Rouge was good but pretty quiet so I hope that the next weekend I can go with you and live some adventures. (Maria)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like the perfect New Orleans experience for you! I'm sure you'll have many more! Good inclusion of video, and good visual organization!

    ReplyDelete