Monday, July 2, 2012

Edison last week in New Orleans


My last activities in New Orleans have been excellent; I started assisting to the panel With Mrs. Cindy Chang at Roussel Hall.
People talked about how Louisiana’s prison population has increased exponentially in the past few decades.
The panel featured some personalities related of Louisiana law, as well as former prisoners and criminal justice advocates





 
I went to Catfish Festival where shared nice moments with Karen and my classmates. The festival gets started at 5 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. Sunday. Activities include pay-one-price rides, games. You should also be ready to dance, as live music is provided throughout the festival by some of South Louisiana’s favorite musicians.

 


Honey island swamp.

I enjoyed with wildlife stretches of the river and of Honey Island from the comfort of a tour boat, I saw the alligators, many species of exotic birds also make their homes in this swamp.


         
          


Thank you all staff of Loyola University who have been very friendly, and ready to help us.




 
 





1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Edison! I'm so glad you've enjoyed New Orleans and our Cajun culture! I hope this summer has been everything you wanted! Thanks for all your excellent work this session! - Jess

    ReplyDelete